- Strong Leadership , presentation and communication skills
- Create and maintain QA metrics. Assist with detailed test planning and execution schedule.
- Hands on experience on Functional , System and Regression Testing
- Mentor team members in adopting technologies , tools and best practices
- Ensure effective work prioritization and meeting delivery deadlines
- Conduct peer reviews of test condition / test cases / test data requirements created by testers and follow - up to close the review comments
- Status reporting and timely risk and issue communication
- Assist in achieving a good level of teamwork, highlighting and controlling issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems
- Expert in managing team and handling conflicts
We work from 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday to Friday.
We are expanding our team. If you are a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives to work in a friendly work environment, HealthTech India may be the place for you. We are committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
If you think you possess the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, please contact
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 4 years of software testing experience
- At least 2 year of team leading experience
- Bachelors degree
- Overall knowledge of different test types is mandatory
- Ability to develop test strategy, design, plan and reports
- Experience in specialized testing such as test automation, performance, testing, etc., is preferable
- Understanding industry trends in test tools, technology and processes.
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We're helping to transform the healthcare system with integrated platforms that enable providers, payers and consumers to share comprehensive, patient-centric data on all aspects of care. When all concern parties collaborate seamlessly, with a common purpose and common data, they are more empowered to make better decisions on health and wellness.
Businesses require a "Go-Digital" approach to benefit from new ways of thinking and working. With our technology expertise, industry knowledge and strategic insight, delivered by talented personnel, we are well positioned to guide clients. We contribute value-based care system to society.
Recruiter Name:Paresh Joshi
Contact Company:HealthTech India
Address :330, 3rd Floor Kalasagar Shopping Hub,, Opp. Saibaba Temple,, Satadhar Cross Road, Ghatlodia